These are a few of our most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please don't hesitate to contact us!
When you are ready to make a booking, this can be completed using our online form by confirming the following key information:
- Child's details
- Parent's contact details
- Week(s) required
- Rider's experience, plus height and weight details
- If you require a loan horse, or will you bring your own
- Specific dietary and medical information
- How do I book?
- What time can we arrive on the first day?
- Is there flexibility with the drop off and collection times?
- What requirements are there for bringing your own pony/horse?
- Is my child assessed for riding ability?
- Do I need to send any pocket money?
- How will the children be supervised?
- Do many boys come on your camps?
- What is the residential accommodation like?
- My child is nervous about boarding - do they have to stay overnight?
- What is the mobile phone policy?
- Do I need to take out insurance for the camp?
- What is your safeguarding policy?
- What is the medical provision?
- I am not based in the UK, can I still attend the camp?
- Does my child need to have a good level of English to attend the camp?
Isabell had the most fabulous week at Stonar, happy memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you for making her stay so wonderful!