Why Choose Stonar Prep
Small class sizes and a calm, supportive environment mean that pupils and dedicated staff can quickly settle in and enjoy warm and trusting relationships here. When children feel at ease, they are in the right state of mind to learn and discover new passions.
The perfect blend of proven academic outcomes, valued-added at GCSE and A Level plus exceptional personal development makes choosing Stonar a ‘heart and head’ decision for parents:
- Beautiful countryside campus, excellent facilities and extensive outdoor play areas
- Centrally located; easy for parents to drop off and collect
- Dedicated teachers deliver the curriculum as thematic units, in addition to emphasising creativity, sport and outdoor education
- Pupils achieve highly, benefitting from both support and challenge to achieve their potential
- Extensive co-curricular options, free wraparound care and a fantastic Holiday Club
- Exceptional equestrian facilities for pupils who choose to ride
- A progressive school with a global outlook
The Prep School is a nurturing and fun environment for my children, whom are both thriving."
Stonar Parent Survey 2021
We ensure that Prep pupils have access to well-supervised, unstructured free time, where play is truly child-led. There is access to an array of the right resources, such as skipping ropes and art materials, to make the most of their play.
We also have play leaders offering activities, such as sports, should children want this - but the emphasis is on being a child and having true freedom to choose.