Stonar’s Nursery welcomes children from 2 to 4 years old. Our exceptional teachers understand the needs of the youngest pupils, gently and carefully guiding them to build their knowledge and skills through learning and play.
The beginning of your child’s school journey at Stonar will open up a world of wonder and inspiration in which they will begin to develop as a confident and eager learner. Pupils are free to be themselves here. They are not confined physically or academically and are treated with kindness and respect.
Why Choose Stonar Nursery?
- Central location in our beautiful campus, beside Prep, the ponies and outdoor play areas
- Warm and trusting relationships between teachers and pupils
- Fun and engaging 'In the Moment Planning' Curriculum
- Pupils are encouraged to be curious and to discover the world around them
- Varied routine with specialist teaching inc. swimming, Spanish and Forest School
- Fantastic Holiday Club with a broad activity programme
Stonar is such a wonderful school and has been such a superb place for our son. He has greatly grown in confidence and his learning has really developed since joining the Nursery. Thank you for all the care and attention shown to him since joining in September. It truly has been a wonderful start to his education. We couldn't have wished for better."