The Prep School
We can't wait to welcome families to our Prep School. Please fill in the form and our Admissions team will contact you to book a personalised visit.
Why Choose Stonar Prep?
Small class sizes and a calm, supportive environment mean that pupils and dedicated staff can quickly settle in and enjoy warm and trusting relationships here. When children feel at ease, they are in the right state of mind to learn and discover new passions.
The perfect blend of proven academic outcomes, valued-added at GCSE and A Level plus exceptional personal development makes choosing Stonar a ‘heart and head’ decision for parents:
- Beautiful countryside campus, excellent facilities and extensive outdoor play areas
- Centrally located; easy for parents to drop off and collect
- Dedicated teachers deliver the curriculum as thematic units, in addition to emphasising creativity, sport and outdoor education
- Pupils achieve highly, benefitting from both support and challenge to achieve their potential
- Extensive co-curricular options, free wraparound care and a fantastic Holiday Club
- Exceptional equestrian facilities for pupils who choose to ride
- A progressive school with a global outlook
The Prep School is a nurturing and fun environment for my children, whom are both thriving."
Stonar Parent Survey 2021
Easy pick up/drop off
Huge range of
Nursery admissions from 2 years old
Forest School and outdoor learning
Where the individual matters
A word from Mr Cunningham
“ Stonar is a school where children can be themselves. A place where children have the opportunity to follow their passions and be proud of their achievements. I am incredibly proud that our innovative curriculum and fantastic facilities allow us to expose children to opportunities other schools cannot. Children find their passions at Stonar in an environment where they can express themselves and gain the confidence required to enjoy a lifetime of learning.
Prep children achieve highly and make excellent progress from the Early Years up to Year 6. This is due to the culture embedded throughout the school that focuses on working hard, being kind and getting involved. It is also down to a dedicated and passionate staff who reach beyond academic achievement to create an environment of enriched opportunity, holding sports, equestrian music and performing arts in equal esteem.
Children get one chance at their Primary education and Stonar is a place where children thrive and excel. I feel privileged to lead and teach in a school that feels very much like a family but is also connected to and benefits from our global links through the Globeducate group. This link sees children here connected to schools across the world from our leafy Wiltshire campus. ”
Head of Prep