Stonar’s Nursery welcomes children from 2 to 4 years old. Our exceptional teachers understand the needs of the youngest pupils, gently and carefully guiding them to build their knowledge and skills through learning and play.
The beginning of your child’s school journey at Stonar will open up a world of wonder and inspiration in which they will begin to develop as a confident and eager learner. Pupils are free to be themselves and are treated with kindness and respect. Children enjoy structured and unstructured time, allowing them to gain new knowledge, make great friends and discover who they are.
Why Choose Stonar Nursery?
- Warm and trusting relationships between teachers and pupils.
- Based in a central location on our beautiful rural campus, next to the Prep School, the ponies and our outdoor play areas.
- Fun and engaging 'In the Moment Planning' Curriculum.
- An ecnouraging environment where children can be curious and discover the world around them.
- A varied routine with specialist teaching, including swimming, Spanish and Forest School.
- Fantastic Holiday Club with a broad activity programme.
We chose Stonar because, when we visited, we had the most wonderful feeling about the school. The staff were warm and welcoming and we knew our boys would be nurtured and cared for. We have not been disappointed! In my opinion, the Stonar's Nursery is unrivalled - the setting is absolutely first-class and the staff are incredible."
The best way to find out about Stonar's Nursery is to come and visit us! We welcome families to arrange an individual visit to tour the Nursery on a normal school day.
Fill in the form to book your personalised visit today.
We look forward to meeting you!
Stonar is such a wonderful school and has been such a superb place for our son. He has greatly grown in confidence and his learning has really developed since joining the Nursery. Thank you for all the care and attention shown to him since joining in September. It truly has been a wonderful start to his education. We couldn't have wished for better."