Reception Open Evening - 15 September
Thank you for considering Stonar as your child’s first school.
Stonar is a kind, happy place where young learners have the best possible start. Our dedicated teachers inspire a love of learning by striking a perfect balance of nurture and challenge for each individual.
Reception pupils enjoy a creative curriculum and Stonar’s extensive facilities, including our world-class equestrian provision and acres of calm countryside. Our exceptional educational environment and specialist teaching staff offer opportunities that aren’t available elsewhere, enabling pupils to flourish academically and personally.
What to expect at our Open Evening:
- Meet Head of Prep, Rob Cunningham, and our Reception and Prep teaching staff
- The event will start at 5pm and last approx.1 hour
- Following a presentation from the Head of Prep and Q&A session, families will enjoy a tour of the Prep School and receive information on how to enrol
- The whole family is welcome to attend. Early Years staff will be available to entertain young children, leaving parents to focus on the event
- Refreshments will be available
"We wanted an environment that lets children discover their strengths and areas that interest them...Stonar is that school." Stonar Parent, 2021