Open Days at Stonar
Stonar is a charming co-educational, independent school for children aged 2-18.
Here, in the stunning Wiltshire countryside, your child will thrive in an exceptional educational environment that blends a nurturing approach with high standards; Stonar pupils are happy and content, leading them to flourish academically and personally.
Book Your Place
One of the best ways to get to know Stonar is through our Open Day events. Please be aware that attendee numbers are limited therefore we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
Our Open Day events provide a valuable opportunity for prospective families to hear from our Headmaster, teachers and pupils. In addition, families are welcome to arrange an individual visit.
Autumn Term 2022 Events:
- Sixth Form Open Evening, Wednesday 14 September at 6.00pm
- Senior Open Morning, Saturday 24 September at 10.00am
- Senior Virtual Open Morning, Saturday 8 October at 10.00am
- Equestrian Open Morning, Wednesday 12 October at 9.30am
- Year 7 Taster Day, Friday 14 October
Spring Term 2023 Events:
- Equestrian Open Morning, Wednesday 8 March at 9.30am
'Excellent' - ISI
Day & Boarding
Top 2% of schools for value added at GCSE & A Level
A friendly and welcoming community
World-class onsite equestrian provision
Stonar is certainly a school to look at – highly ambitious for their pupils, they also provide a nurturing education which brings out the best in every child. Oh, and there is an absolutely outstanding equestrian centre.