Book A Visit
Find Out More About Registering With Stonar
Stonar offers an enriching educational experience with everything you’d expect from an exceptional independent school.
The best way to experience Stonar is to visit in person and get a feel for our school. You will find that Stonar is calm, pupils are content and our community is kind. Stonar provides the perfect environment for pupils to achieve their potential.
Fill in the form and a member of our Admissions Team will be in touch to organise your one-to-one visit.
Stonar is a co-educational independent school in Wiltshire, England for children aged 2-18.
We offer a broad and balanced curriculum from Nursery to Sixth Form:
- International Primary Curriculum in Prep
- Stonar Diploma in Years 7 & 8
- Stonar 9 programme developing academics and leadership in Year 9
- Broad GCSE and Sixth Form programme, plus EPQ and IELTS
- BHS and BTEC equestrian qualifications
We are part of the esteemed Globeducate network of schools.
UK’s finest riding academy